Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Flowers In Your Hair

I've had such a lovely day today! from begging to end there's not a second I could say a bad thing about!

I started my morning by taking some bloggy snaps in the back garden of this lovely holiday home of mine for the week. My daily-must-have morning fag today was possibly one of the best smoke involved experiences of my life, and here is why.




My normal morning fag consists of me stood at the gates to my work place, looking at the litter blowing across the street - it has absolutely no comparison on today's 'sitting on a log on a beach' kind of fag morning. I wish I could spend every morning like this!

I took this sand filled opportunity to take some bloggy snaps-with just a few odd stares from the locals and the dog walkers!


What I Am Wearing
Denim Bralet-Primark
Floral Skirt- H&M
Aztec open kaftan - as seen here - New Look
Shoes- Dr. Martens
Sunflower Headband & Peace Necklace - Topshop




I feel like a full blown hippy today. Maybe it was that guy on the train who told me and my sister to bring back the hippy generation, or maybe it was because that guy shouted flower power at me through the car window and nearly gave me a heart attack.

I spent the rest of my day down the lovely town that is Weston-Super-Mare! which is one of mine and Alex's favorite places ever! I won £13 on the bingo machine (Celebratory Dance) We went for a meal, Had an ice cream and even had a sing along to the Beatles with the one show!

All in all a very good day if you ask me, with brilliant people, brilliant music and beautiful scenery, who could possibly ask for more!

Here's a cheeky shot of me and the love of my life!


Check out my sunglasses! I brought them from a carboot - New with tags, cost me £1 - BARGAIN!
I'm off to another carbooty tomorrow so I'll be on the hunt for more goodies!

Until Next Time!







2 comments:

  1. Peace & tranquility!! You look fab and happy fag day!
    Gorg pic of you and Alex, you need to frame it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LOVE this post:) your blog Is always so inspiring and lovely.

    Check out my new post...a guide to Swedish living:)

    have a great day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete